  From: Hartmut Niemann <niemann@cip.e-technik.uni-erlangen.de>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 10:34:08 +0200 (MESZ)

Re: Website -- questions

> I'm in the process of going over the Web site, and in order to get accurate
> and updated information I will need to bombard the list with questions:  :)
>
> Binary Drivers:
>
> The Permedia Driver probably doesn't work with current kgicon, right?
> I will remove that temporarily to avoid confusion.
Could we rename that into 'Drivers outside the main distribution',
or something alike, as pure GPL drivers wouldn't be in the main tarball
either?

> Anyone, if you have future specs, thoughts and/or design ideas for GGI,
> could you please send me the URLs so I may list them (e.g. Steffen's new
> KGI)
http://cip8.e-technik.uni-erlangen.de:8080/hyplan/niemann/ggilinks.html

If someone else takes this job, I'll gladly give it away.

> Similarly for any GGI applications you ported or links to
> information/programs related to GGI.
I am working on gnuplot, but it'l take a couple of days.

--
Hartmut Niemann   --   niemann(a)cip.e-technik.uni-erlangen.de
http://cip2.e-technik.uni-erlangen.de:8080/hyplan/niemann/index_en.html [/ggi]