  From: teunis <teunis@computersupportcentre.com>
  To  : GGI Developers <ggi-develop@eskimo.com>
  Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 16:45:35 -0700 (MST)

Strange freezeups in KGIcon...

Umm.  I'm trying to debug the freezeups in the ViRGE driver and I'm
wondering...

It freezes after a few console-switches....  Works fine up 'till that
point.  Complete lockup.

I'd send the info to another terminal but the only other one I've got is a
Trio64V2 and that driver's about the same for stability....  (has the same
prob).

Has anyone seen these in any other driver?  Even the VGA driver?

I -suspect- it's a version-incompatibility as the ViRGE has mostly just
been patched-up since it's initial appearance.....

Ideas?

G'day, eh? :)
	- Teunis