  From: Neal Tucker <ntucker@vax.area.com>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 01:03:29 -0700

libggi program: spin

Spin is a little program I wrote to play around with GGI.  It
basically sits in a loop, loading images from the images/
directory, putting each one up, tearing it into dots, flying
them around the screen, and putting them back together to form
another image.  It's eye candy.

I started out just wanting to make something come up on the
screen under libggi, and I think what it turned into is pretty
neat.  I would like to nominate it for demo-disk material.  It
seems perfect, since it's interesting to look at and you can
just drop in whatever pictures you want (i.e. developer photos
a la the aalib demo).  ( -- by the way, is the demo disk still
being worked on?)

Anyway, check it out: http://www.area.com/ntucker/spin/

(the source archive is 100k, but about 77k of that is the
four sample jpgs)

-Neal Tucker