  From: Peter Danielsson <peter.danielsson@era-t.ericsson.se>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 07:43:00 +0000

Re: display-tele suggestion...

I've been working for a while on something that looks
a bit like the teletarget! The main differences is
the protocol (easily changed) and the server that is
multithreaded and probably quite a bit faster.
(yes - unlimited number of clients (OK, actually only
about 300 (there are a lot of internal pipes too)))

My current problems are how to handle clipping and
managing windows! Another problem is of course that
libggi isn't threadsafe, and I have all event handling
in a separate thread, so my code will not work on all
targets. (Ok - I don't have anything running yet,
just lotsa ugly code)

In the future I would like to add support for libggi2d
and libggi3d. The best would be to come up with a
mechanism that allows any extension.

/Peter