  From: Shawn Leas <sleas@ixion.honeywell.com>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Sun, 20 Sep 1998 16:14:39 -0500 (CDT)

Re: NVidia is a horseshit company

On Sun, 20 Sep 1998, Stefan Mars wrote:

> On Sat, 19 Sep 1998, Sengan Baring-Gould wrote:
>
> > Our interest is freedom. Unless we defend our interest, we'll lose it.
>
> Whose freedom? If I construct something new, isn't it my freedom to decide
> how and under what circumstances I want to sell it?

You might not have as much freedom in that respect as you think, at least
not in the US.  The *freedom* is held in the hands of the buyer, for the
most part, and not the seller.  If I make widgets, can I choose only to
sell them to blacks, or only to white folk?

-Shawn
<=========== America Held Hostage ===========>
   Day 2069 for the poor and the middle class.
   Day 2088 for the rich and the dead.
   853 days remaining in the Raw Deal.