  From: Roland Nagtegaal <roland@tschai.demon.nl>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Sat, 19 Sep 1998 15:36:10 +0200

Just downloaded the Scitech drivers

Hi,

I just downloaded the scitech drivers, which I'm going to test.
(for mystique 220 and s3 764)

I don't know what you think of their project, but look at their
future plans:

Is that not very good news?

Roland

ftp://ftp.scitechsoft.com/special/sddbeta/

Future features:
----------------

The following is a list of future features planned for the SciTech
Display Doctor for Linux product. Note that these features may not
necessarily be in the next release of the product, but they are features
will likely appear in in future releases. If any of these features are
especially important for you, we want to hear from you. Email us with
your product suggestions to sddlinuxbeta@scitechsoft.com.

 . Lots more accelerated drivers with better performance
 . SVGAlib wrapper driver
 . Framebuffer (fbcon) driver for the forthcoming Linux 2.2 kernel
 . GGI and KGI drivers
 . Full multi-controller X11 support
 . Hardware video overlay support
 . Software Stereo LC Shutter Glasses support
 . 3D acceleration via SciTech Nucleus and OpenGL (Mesa)

                UNIX isn't dead, it just smells funny...
                 Run Linux! Keep The Net Free!