  From: Andrew Apted <ajapted@netspace.net.au>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Sat, 19 Sep 1998 11:28:49 +1000

Re: Andrew, do you accept orders?

Hartmut writes:

>  Andrew, do you accept orders?

Hehehe.  Only if you ask nicely (and haven't been playing with animals
on fire :-)))

>  I have an idea about a small meta-target, emulating a text target on
>  another target.

The thought had crossed my mind... ;)  We can already emulate everything
else (truecolor modes, paletted modes, graphics-on-text) so doing
text-on-graphics would nicely complete the jigsaw.

>  What do you think?

I'm happy to leave it in MentaLGuY's capable hands.  [and if I implement
any more libggi targets, I'm afraid I might turn into one myself ! ;)]

Cheers,
                                               \  /
  Andrew Apted   <andrew@ggi-project.org>       \/