  From: mentalg@geocities.com
  Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 15:50:30 -0400 (EDT)

Re: Andrew, do you accept orders?

On Fri, 18 Sep 1998, teunis wrote:

> On Fri, 18 Sep 1998, Hartmut Niemann wrote:
>
> > Hi Andrew, hi *,
> > I have an idea about a small meta-target, emulating a text target on
> > another target.
> > We don't have such yet, do we?

I'm doing that, actually.  I have a DOS application I'm porting that needs
that.  It is, however, being implemented as an extension library, as it also
needs to support APIs for ega font loading -- basically, supports all the
basic ega textmode junk, and emulates any or all of that on targets or
hardware that doesn't normally support it.  A target that loads some of the
same stub libraries should work fine.  I'll try and split off the textmode
emulation stuff from the ega-specific stuff to facilitate that.

-=MenTaLguY=-