  From: Jos Hulzink <josh@stack.nl>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 13:00:48 +0200 (CEST)

Re: NVidia is a _just_ a company

On Fri, 18 Sep 1998, Andrea Venturi wrote:

> hello,
> this is a quote of the message that mr. putnam of nvidia wrote me about
> the programming of an old nvidia chip (nv1...); he told me that they
> will soon release the specs with a public announce on their web site
> also.
Erm... The USER specs, not the DEVELOPERS specs ... Shoot NVidia
> i suppose that we could "politely" flood  ;-) his mailbox ; just please
> take down the anger!
Anger ? happy ! They prevent me from buying an over $200 video card
(Viper 550) while not having the money for it :) *sigh*

Why can S3 send me the complete manuals from America to the Netherlands
in five days, complete with X11 timing specifications (!!!) and X11
hardware cursor notes (!!!), and NVidia....... &^*#@^&*^%!@%&*

Greetings,

Jos