  From: Sven <luther@dpt-info.u-strasbg.fr>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 10:13:23 +0200 (MET DST)

Re: NVidia is a horseshit company

> Here's a scenario for you.  I design a video card, and I write a
> linux driver for it, and manufacture a bunch of them.  Then, I

but then your linux driver is GPLed, and you have to release the source of it, thous, no need for documentation.

in some country, germany for example, reverse engineering is legal in such cases.

> I plan to mail NVidia something to the effect of "I'm interested

yes lets start an email campaign on this, we will see what happens, once people realize that there are over 5 Millions linux users arround the world, hope they have big email boxes.

Friendly,

Sven LUTHER