  From: Emmanuel Marty <core@suntech.fr>
  Date: Wed, 02 Sep 1998 17:44:15 +0000

News from Andreas Beck.. :)

Hi all,

I received a postcard from Andy today. He is still on the west
coast of the USA, and has only touched a computer 3 times during
the past month. His handwriting indeed shows signs of withdrawal :)

Anyway, he said to greet all the GGI folks, so I do for him. May
he return soon :)

ANNOUNCE: If you are a female in your twenties, you are reasonable
looking (i.e. quoting Andy "not having to put a paper bag over her
head"), you live in the San Francisco area, and you want to contribute
to the free software movement and to the great GGI project, please
locate Andreas Beck and let him cvs import you. This is an urgent
call. Thanks for your attention.

--
Emmanuel

PS: Knowing how to dance the macarena isn't a requirement, but would
be appreciated.