  From: teunis <teunis@computersupportcentre.com>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 00:56:52 -0700 (MST)

Re: New target `display-tele' committed

On Fri, 18 Sep 1998 becka@rz.uni-duesseldorf.de wrote:

> > It doesn't work that way.  You have to upload the textures into OpenGL.
> > [knew there was a catch somewhere *sigh*]
>
> Shouldn't be a biggie - or ?

though there's a call in either opengl 1.1 or 1.2 that allows
texture-memory to be defined by the client and OpenGL updates from it -
but I'll have to check into this some more.

.
> If I got some time today on work (might be, I'll probably run vacuum tests on
> my machine, which takes time, but not much work), I'll hack one up.

Yes please :)
That's what I need for the VR-cube... to do -real- GGI demos on each side
not just console-emulator.

Be kinda funky if we had an mpeg or quicktime player that worked under
libGGI broadcasting on 5 sides + a console on 6th :)

G'day, eh? :)
	- Teunis