  From: becka@rz.uni-duesseldorf.de
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Thu, 3 Sep 1998 16:16:25 +0200 (MEST)

Re: News from Andreas Beck.. :)

Hi !

> 	I am in the bay area!!!  Can you tell me how to get in touch with
> Andy?  I would like to meet him in the flesh after all these years....

Uh - sorry that I missed you, Jon ... I'd definitely would have liked to
meet you ...
[And about being picky: I am, but I also enjoy having a good computer talk
 :-) ... ]

I had asked on the list (though the mail might have gotten lost due to some
EMail problems I had at that time ...), if someone would like to meet me on
my USA tour. I traveled through California, Nevada, Utah and Arizona for
the last 3 weeks, so I actually wondered that noone had responded ...
Hope I didn't miss too many people ...

CU,ANdy

--
= Andreas Beck                    |  Email :  <andreas.beck@ggi-project.org> =