  From: James A Simmons <jsimmons@acsu.buffalo.edu>
  To  : ggi-develop <ggi-develop@eskimo.com>
  Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 21:31:04 -0400 (EDT)

Makefile vote II

Well I seen everyones respone. I actually like the idea of moving all the
hardware header files under kgicon/include/[chipset] instead of
kgicon/kgi/include/[chipset]. I think this is a solution everyone can live
with. All the code can have a #include <kgi/include/[chipset]/foo.h>. Also
as pointed out this will be advantage if someone wants to program hardware
specific features like ping-pong buffers. Can we all agree on this and
change the code to this.