  From: Marcus Sundberg <mackan@stacken.kth.se>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 03:16:40 +0000

Re: Libggi-Mesa

Brent Fulgham wrote:

> >> I was wondering if anyone has a functional patch for Mesa-3.0beta8.  It
> >> doesn't seem to compile with the latest (9/14) degas snapshot from the
> >> webpage.  Have some of the data structures changed?
> >
> > Yeah I noticed that too.  Does beta 7 still work?
> >
> >Jon
> >
> I don't know.  I haven't downloaded beta 7.  Anyone else?

Nothing that was released earlier that ~3 weeks ago will work
unmodified with the current libggi due to some changes in the API.

In two weeks or so the libggi API should be more or less set in
stone.

        Marcus Sundberg        | http://www.stacken.kth.se/~mackan/
       Stockholm, Sweden       |   E-Mail: mackan@stacken.kth.se