  From: Jon M. Taylor <taylorj@ecs.csus.edu>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Thu, 3 Sep 1998 15:57:19 -0700 (PDT)

Re: libggi not working ...

On Thu, 3 Sep 1998, Marcus Sundberg wrote:

> Sven wrote:
> >
> > > Autoconf defines WORDS_BIGENDIAN on a big endian system. Should be the
> > cleanest way.
> >
> > yes that would be very nice, and autoconf would permit to configure other things nicel also ...
>
> I've been planning to make libggi use autoconf but school stared
> this week, and I also got me a nice Voodoo II card to play with ;)

	Have you gotten Glide/Linux up and running yet with the new
/dev/3dfx I hacked up?  If so, could you do me a small favor and finish
adding MANSYNC support in the LibGGI Glide target and test it with
demo.c for me?  It involves the addition of like 3 lines of code only.  I
would do it, but for some reason I cannot get !@#$ing CVS to let me log
in to the repository from this new computer yet |-<....

Jon

---
becoming one with God.'
	- Scientist G. Richard Seed