  From: Salvador Eduardo Tropea (SET) <salvador@inti.gov.ar>
  To  : andreas.beck@ggi-project.org, ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 09:15:13 +0000

Re: DJGPP - LibDL anywhere ?

becka@rz.uni-duesseldorf.de wrote:

> I just downloaded DJGPP for DOS to get back at some funny coding ...
>
> However I seem to miss LibDL functionality ... Does anyone here know of an
> existing implementation, or do I have to "roll my own" again ?

What exactly is LibDL? If that's about graphics in the djgpp world we use
Allegro (currently there are efforts to port Allegro to: X, Linux console and
Win32; the Linux console is starting to work in x86 and StrongARM Linux
consoles with the help of Caldera people).

Greetings, SET
Visit my home page: http://set-soft.home.ml.org/
or
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Vista/6552/
Salvador Eduardo Tropea (SET). (Electronics Engineer)
Alternative e-mail: set-soft@usa.net set@computer.org
ICQ: 2951574
Address: Curapaligue 2124, Caseros, 3 de Febrero
Buenos Aires, (1678), ARGENTINA
TE: +(541) 759 0013