  From: Alex Roberts <bse@dial.pipex.com>
  To  : ggi develop list <ggi-develop@eskimo.com>
  Date: Thu, 3 Sep 1998 22:45:28 +0000

Opening graphics files....

I'm writing a tile based game, and want to load the tiles from a graphic file
on the drive (probably a BMP, the dos port loads from those)...

how would i go about loading a BMP file with GGI?
i looked through the GGV source for help, but coudln't get anywhere with it,
too confusing (sorry ;)...

i've got the devel source, (KGI is nice, but cannot get a fbcon/KGI target og
libggi to compile tho :-/ ) if that's any help...

Thanks
| Alex Roberts      |  |__][__ |___    \ |
| bse@dial.pipex.com|  |__]___]|___    /\|
| I live in England, and I'm proud of it |
 ---\--> http://nuklear.home.ml.org <-/--
     \-> http://gedit.pn.org <-------/