  From: Marcus Sundberg <mackan@stacken.kth.se>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 14:52:58 +0000

Re: Website updated (was: Re: Time for a stable version release ?)

Emmanuel Marty wrote:
> It does, and he gave it to me. I just made a massive upgrade to
> most information on the site.

Ok, that's great!

> Marcus, you are one of the most involved
> persons in the project development right now (ie. more than I am),
> if the "who's who" info isn't accurate now, please tell me what to
> change, and I will.

Well, I don't know much what other people are doing.
But I suggest that you simply toss the old who's who and then
1. Check which mirrors are kept uptodate
2. Send a message to the list asking people to report what they
   are maintaing and/or working on, and how much completed it is.
After that I believe the list will have shrunk by at least 50% :-(

> > Maybe we should put the website in CVS too? And just let synergy
> > auto-update from the repository? This way we'll never loose
> > access to the website like this again.
>
> That would be best, at least all people with access to the devel
> repository could make updates. No more stalling of the site for a
> month..

Ok, that would be nice. It would also make it easier to update
the mirrors.

        Marcus Sundberg        | http://www.stacken.kth.se/~mackan/
       Stockholm, Sweden       |   E-Mail: mackan@stacken.kth.se