  From: Thomas Tanner <tanner@gmx.de>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 11:16:55 +0200

net-target (was: Time for a stable version release ?)

Andrew Apted wrote:
> >  And example would be a net-target assembling a packet in some buffer that
> >  would also be used by another thread.
> Who is working on the net target ?
> I'm asking because I already have around 75% of the code to do it (both
> client and server), so if no-one else is currently working on it, then I
> might as well and put that code to good use.

 Peter Danielsson <peter.danielsson@era-t.ericsson.se> told me
 that he wants to write such a driver for their Itsy-like linux box.
 Could you please send him your code or, even better, import it to our CVS?

--
email: tanner@gmx.de tanner@ggi-project.org