  From: Marcus Sundberg <mackan@stacken.kth.se>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 02:20:33 +0200

Re: 968 success

Neal Tucker wrote:

> Marcus Sundberg says:
> > Neal Tucker wrote:
> > > Also, now that I've got graphics working, I am wishing for more
> > > resolutions.  I can only do 640x400 and 640x480 (both work in 8/16/32
> > > bits also).  Is this something that needs to be implemented still, or
> > > am I just missing how to set things up?
> >
> > What monitor driver are you using?
>
> Generic.  I'll try multisync and see how that works...

The whole purpose with the generic monitor driver is that you use
the setmon util to set the parameters. Before you have done that
you can't set any mode (well, currently you can, but that's just
a hack ;)

        Marcus Sundberg        | http://www.stacken.kth.se/~mackan
       Stockholm, Sweden       |   E-Mail: mackan@stacken.kth.se