  From: Steve Cheng <elmert@ipoline.com>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Thu, 3 Sep 1998 14:27:33 -0400 (EDT)

ALERT: Website Documentation problem! (was Re: Multihead and keyboards on Matrox II)

On Thu, 3 Sep 1998, Jason Twamley wrote:

> Dear all,
> After numerous attempts, I have GGI/KGI/XGGI working on
> kernel 2.1.70 with the final Dali release of GGi
         ^^^^^^                ^^^^
You mean you're using the old Dali release with its own KGI!?
Argh, some parts of the Web site are still referring to the old Dali release!

Seems like old documentation is worse than no documentation. :-(
Chris, could you please pull out all the old GGI documentation from the
Web site and replace it with the install instructions, libGGI docs, etc.
from CVS?

Sorry for the accusatory tone, but this needs to be done quickly!

--
Steve Cheng

email: steve@ggi-project.org
www: <http://shell.ipoline.com/~elmert/>;