  From: Bob Nicksic <nicksic@enteract.com>
  To  : 'ggi-develop@eskimo.com' <ggi-develop@eskimo.com>
  Date: Sun, 13 Sep 1998 17:55:26 -0500

RE: Multi-Adaptor Compatibilty Matrix

Question.  The matrix shows that the cyrix driver can be used as both a
primary and secondary driver.  However, on my machine the BIOS (Phoenix
4.05) scans for an external card and disables the integrated video if it
finds one.  The only other BIOS option is to disable the integrated video
entirely.  How are you able to use the integrated video in such a case, as
I would like to be able to do so?  Just curious.

Bob Nicksic