  From: Neal Tucker <ntucker@vax.area.com>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Sat, 12 Sep 1998 21:05:33 -0700

Re: ANNOUNCE: cvsweb browsing of sources and changes in CVS

Emmanuel Marty says:

> In short: it rocks! Have fun with it, and I hope it'll help you.
> It is available at http://cvs.ggi-project.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi

This is great.  It will really let people keep informed on what's
changing.

I do have one comment, though...could you reduce the amount of
fluff at the top of each page (i.e. the big picture and the
instructions)?  It's really a pain to have to scroll down to see
the information you're interested in on EVERY page.
(this is actually something that annoys me about the pages on
www.ggi-project.org in general, but even more so in such a "pure
information" tool like cvsweb should be).

-Neal Tucker