  From: nop1@cornell.edu
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Thu, 3 Sep 1998 12:50:38 -0400 (EDT)

MediaGX driver and GGI demos.

Ok, I cleaned up my Linux system a bit and was able to recompile kgicon.o
and libraries. I finally successfully switched console to 1024x768x8bpp
mode on my MediaGX machine: it's beautiful and I'm staying with it. The
refresh rate is neat, no flicker that I notice in Win95 in this mode. Good
job, guys.

However, the demos wouldn't run: they give unresolved symbols like
ggiParseText, which is present in libggi.1.4.99. Symbolic links to it are
ok. I tried putting libggi.1.4.99 in different directories and it didn't
help. What do I need to do to get the demos to work?

Nikita.