  From: Andrew Apted <ajapted@netspace.net.au>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Sat, 12 Sep 1998 11:27:47 +1000

Re: GT_2BIT?

Stefan writes:

>  Any particular reason why GT_2BIT isn't defined in <kgi/types.h> ?

1. The KGI drivers are still using the old graphtype scheme (GT_xxBIT
and so on).  There are even some arrays like this in the code:

    sometype foo[GT_LAST] = { ... };
                 ^^^^^^^

Q: do we upgrade the drivers for the new scheme, or what ?

2. Because no KGI videocard to date actually has such a mode.  I think
it's mainly some m68k hardware that can do this (e.g. mac and acorn).

Cheers,
                                               \  /
  Andrew Apted   <andrew@ggi-project.org>       \/