  From: Steve Cheng <elmert@ipoline.com>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 20:50:05 -0400 (EDT)

Re: Open list of issues before Degas goes out

On Fri, 11 Sep 1998, Jon M. Taylor wrote:

> > * Licensing issues
>
> 	Everything is GPLed now and can't be relicensed except by the
> original author(s).  And they can use multiple licenses.  I honestly
> don't see the license issue as needing to be resolved right now.

I still don't see why the code can't be X-like licensed, which allows
sub-licensing under GPL or any other license, when you don't want to
restrict the code at all.

I think the libGGI license issue has been solved already -- LGPL.
Am I right?

> > * Testing
> > * Debugging
> > * Some more testing

Add Documentation to above list.  I hope I can get off my ass to do
something soon...

> > Do you think we could aim for a release on the night of 24 to
> > 25 december ? Like we were going to do last year :) It's far
> > away enough, I think.

No, I thought it was new year instead of christmas to solve some remaining
issues, last year.

--
Steve Cheng

email: steve@ggi-project.org