  From: Jeff Bachtel <sebastion@irelandmail.com>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 23:20:20 -0500

Re: 2.1.119 Linux kernel

> Oh well.
> Who mentioned yesterday that ggi 0.0.9 is still lying around?

Yup, listed as newest stable on the www.ggi-project.org ftp site :-). I
knew I should have just downloaded CVS...

> Jeff, this is not against you, in no way.

whew, was afraid I was being blindingly ignorant about something :)

> Jeff, please get the latest development snapshot from
> ftp://ftp.ggi-project.org/pub/ggi/ggi-snapshots/

will do

[snip]

> Oh BTW: Jeff, what graphics hardware do you have?

Diamond FireGL 1000 Pro, 8 meg, AGP :-) (honestly, I'm tired of svgalib
1.3 mysteriously crashing on me)

thanks a bunch :)
jeff

--