  From: Andrew Apted <ajapted@netspace.net.au>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Thu, 3 Sep 1998 22:11:35 +1000

Re: CVS problems here too

Hi !

Emmanuel writes:

>  Andrew Apted wrote:
>
>  > It looks like the repository is kinda screwed.  What's happening ?
>  > Could I be doing something stupid ?
>
>  This isn't a problem in your repository, but one local to your system.
>  Apparently you are missing a 'CVS' directory where it says, so it can't
>  figure out the differences and merge them. Delete or rename the whole dir
>  subtree and reupdate?

It was working a few days (maybe a week) ago, so it's just so weird that
it should stop working _now_.  (FS corruption ?  I damn hope not).

And now I'm getting the 'No route to host' thing, probably a bad time
(approx 11 GMT), so I'll try updating tomorrow. *sigh*

Cheers,
                                               \  /
  Andrew Apted   <andrew@ggi-project.org>       \/