  From: Marcus Sundberg <mackan@stacken.kth.se>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Wed, 09 Sep 1998 22:42:25 +0000

Re: Libggi and KGI (was: Re: kgi vs. fbcon)

smoke@casema.net wrote:
> I have a remark here.. A lot of people dislike GGI, because they have tried
> once to get KGI to work. Of course they get the oldest version of the whole
> ggi package that is available..
>
> (imo it'd be best to remove the 0.0.8 and 0.0.9 versions completely, or put
> them in very weird directories stating they're to be considered nostalgic)

There's LOTS of stuff to be removed from the web and ftp sites,
but unfortunately our maintainer Chris seems to have vanished
from the face of the earth. :-(

        Marcus Sundberg        | http://www.stacken.kth.se/~mackan/
       Stockholm, Sweden       |   E-Mail: mackan@stacken.kth.se