  From: Jason Twamley <jtwamley@quanta.thphys.may.ie>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Wed, 09 Sep 1998 11:00:49 +0000

XF68_FbDev TrueColor

Dear Mr. Knorr,

I downloaded your new Xserver with Truecolor.
I also downloaded the older one libc.so.5
The old one works but the new one says it cannot execute the binary
I dont have libc.so.6 so I went and got the latest egcs distribution, made
and installed it.
I had hoped that would fix it but it does'nt. Can you advise?
What else do I need to get it working? ie. where can I get the appropriate
runtime libraries? I am running i386 Linux 2.1.119 kernel

Yours Sincerely
Jason Twamley