  From: irish@eskimo.com
  To  : WHS <wouters@cistron.nl>
  Date: Tue, 08 Sep 1998 03:45:52 -0700 (PDT)

List Stats

On 04-Sep-98 WHS typed:
> Tristan Wibberley wrote:
>
>> Hmm, I'm not sure I understand what your saying here? Please clarify.
>
> Number of developers.
>
> That reminds me, how many people are subscribed to the ggi list? (to get
> an idea of the developer/lurker quotient).

There are about 275 subscribed addresses at present. Not all are individuals -
some are exploders/forums, and I have no information about them.

> and some list stats (most frequent poster etc :) would be also be
> interesting...

They would be, but I do not have them available. The list software doesn't do
stats. You could get them by running a script against the archives, I suppose...

> Wouter

Irish