  From: Sven <luther@dpt-info.u-strasbg.fr>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Mon, 7 Sep 1998 16:38:18 +0200 (MET DST)

Re: libggi not working ... (GNU stuff/complaints/answers)

> Actually I did think so, yes.  As I have -always- had GNU stuffy on my Linux
> box I never knew better.  (and I've only recently gotten into Visual C++.. A
> long time ago I used to program with Watcom C++ and Borland C++ and in those
> days autoconf/.. didn't exist - and for the most part neither did any

i hope not to much ggi developpers are mostly familiar with the M$ way of doing things.

> and GNU has never made it any easier to find out.  Their documentation?
> what documentation?

there are the .info files, the man pages, andnaturally the source itsefl.

anyway, configure is just a shell script, and i think nd it works everywhere where there is a true OS underneath.

for M$ people (what they need ggi for ?)  you just give them binaries, and anyone who wants tro compile the stuff themself should get the appropiate tools, or just install  DJGPP.

Friendly,

Sven LUTHER