  From: James Simmons <jsimmons@edgeglobal.com>
  To  : ggi-develop <ggi-develop@eskimo.com>
  Date: Sun, 7 Nov 1999 16:13:42 -0500 (EST)

Re: [linux-fbdev] Re: Atyfb on i386 (88800GX-D) (fwd)

Does teh kgicon driver work for ATI 64 GX cards? I tried to compile it
from todays degas snapshot. The auto configure script only works to detect
one card. I have several cards. I would like it to detect my ATI GX card.
Then I can port it to the kernel:-)

P.S

  The nivdia kgicon driver went into the 2.3.26 kernels :)

"We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters
 will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now,
 thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true. It made something
 better, linux :)"