  From: Dmitri Semenov <hatter@chollian.net>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Sun, 7 Nov 1999 12:23:15 +0900

Open letter to Marcus Sundberg(was:Re: problems over matrox fb )

I've made mistyping
Please read this:
P.S. If anyone want to inspect quality of my code please feel free to ask
me(if you feel ). ...
as:
P.S. If anyone want to inspect quality of my code please feel free to ask me
( if you can read C++ code fluently ). ...
I'm sorry if anyone took offence by this :(