  From: WEI Yongming <ymwei@chinaren.com>
  To  : becka@rz.uni-duesseldorf.de
  Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 10:28:41 +0800

Re: Does GGI support raster operations?

Hi Andy,

> Looks nice ... pity I can't read much of the webpages ...
Thanks! MiniGUI just support only Chinese GB2312 charset now.
We intend to support UNICODE, PCF fonts and TrueType fonts.
The English webpages are under construction.

> Good. We really need such apps. These and games are what LibGGI was designed
> for.
MiniGUI was designed for our Computer Numerical Control (CNC) system
originally. We choose GGI as its graphics interface in order to extend its
application field, because GGI is very general, and make things easy. :)

> > My question is:
> > Does GGI support raster operations, like XOR, OR, AND, etc.?
>
> LibGGI itself does not, but LibGGI2D does.
Thanks for your introduction!

Regards!

Wei Yongming.
1999/11/24

--
WEI Yongming, a programmer, a GNU/Linux fan, and a dreamer.

My frequently used mailbox: ymwei@263.net.
My new mailbox: ymwei@chinaren.com.

Tel:
    010-62778463 (H), 010-62772633 (O)

Snail-mail address:
    ROOM 205, BUILDING 3#, TSINGHUA UNIV., BEIJING. (100084)