  From: becka@rz.uni-duesseldorf.de
  To  : ymwei@chinaren.com
  Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 11:34:43 +0100 (MET)

Re: Does GGI support raster operations?

Hi !

>     We have develope a GUI support system based on svgalib and LinuxThreads.
> (If you are interested this, you can access following page to look at some
> screenshots: http://minigui.aka.citf.net/minigui/examples/index.html)

Looks nice ... pity I can't read much of the webpages ...

> And now, we want to rewrite our graphics display interface on GGI.

Good. We really need such apps. These and games are what LibGGI was designed
for.

> GGI give a simple interface to graphics applications, your work is excellent!

Thanks.

> My question is:
> Does GGI support raster operations, like XOR, OR, AND, etc.?

LibGGI itself does not, but LibGGI2D does.

> or do you have some plans to implement raster ops? and do you intend to
> give some other gl functions, such as circle, arc, etc.?

Yes. Get a snapshot of LibGGI. It should contain all those Betastage stuff
like LibGGI2D.

CU, Andy

--
Andreas Beck              |  Email :  <Andreas.Beck@ggi-project.org>