  From: Jos Hulzink <josh@stack.nl>
  To  : Brian S. Julin <bri@tull.umassp.edu>
  Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 21:09:26 +0100 (CET)

Re: Speaking of bug reports

On Mon, 22 Nov 1999, Brian S. Julin wrote:

> This I really doubt.  The very concept of Debian trying to sue
> an author of freeware for non-functionality is absurd on many levels,
> especially considering the software is distributed "without warranty [...]
> of suitabilty for a particular purpose".
>
> Please provide some sort of reference.

Asking my friend (the autor) for the E-mails I personally only read goes a
little too far for me. And yes, absurd was also my idea about it.

Besides, I'm not on this mailinglist to start a Distribution war. All I
want to say is that I have also seen Debian doing strange things to
software. Discussion closed. If you use Debian, fine with me.

Jos