  From: Peter Amstutz <tetron@student.umass.edu>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 03:31:18 +0000 (GMT)

Re: Speaking of bug reports

On Sun, 21 Nov 1999, Marcus Sundberg wrote:

> #43602 & #43997: What is koth? If the program crashes because it
> 	can't find a target it has nothing to do with any of our
> 	code.

KOTH is a scorched-earth style network-capable tank game I wrote using
libggi. For some reason it never occured to me to mention it on this list
though :)  I wasn't aware that it had any "can't find target" problems.
I'd have to look at the actual bug report to make a judgement.

oh, the game is at http://www-unix.oit.umass.edu/~tetron/koth

Apparently the game was quite popular among debian maintainers for a few
weeks during the summer, until school started for me and development came
to a screeching halt :(

           -------------- tetron@student.umass.edu -------------
           ------- http://www-unix.oit.umass.edu/~tetron -------