  From: Jarno Paananen <jpaana@s2.org>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: 19 Nov 1999 02:21:25 +0200

Re: Statement: Graphics Support for Intel 810

Justin Cormack <jpc1@doc.ic.ac.uk> writes:

| No.
|

| Redhat XFCom has always been for binary only drivers.
|
| Last thing I saw there was neomagic drivers a long time back.
|
| RH sign NDAs for these
|
| justin

No, that is XBF (XFree Binary Free), XFCom does mean XFree
Compliant. Check the terms from
http://www.precisioninsight.com/products.html for example. The
i810 driver is already included in the XFree CVS tree (I'm a
XFree developer and am using server compiled from the CVS on an
i810) and will be included in 3.3.6.

// Jarno