  From: Marcus Sundberg <mackan@stacken.kth.se>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: 17 Nov 1999 22:05:52 +0100

Re: Abuse and GGI

James Simmons <jsimmons@edgeglobal.com> writes:

> On Tue, 16 Nov 1999, teunis wrote:
>
> > Heya all... I ported abuse to GGI..  Only a couple of changes (replaced
> > svga with ggi stuff :)
> >
> > Anyways, anyone care and should I upload it?
> >
> > (added scaling so primary mode is now 640x480.  If I felt like it I'd make
> > 320x200 work again too :)  [or even better make it able to scale to -any-
> > resolution... the code is there I'm just not parsing the argv[] properly
> > yet :]
>
> Yes upload. I need the scaling that so I can run my GGI programs at
> 640x480 for my graphical console. 320x200 is not very happy on my matrox
> card other wise. Also ggi doom has this same problem. It would be nice to
> have doom run in a default mode of 640x480. I just wish I had time to fix
> it myself.

Huh? Aside from being able to run in any resolution natively ggidoom
also supports 2x scaling.

You can always get the latest LibGGI driver for LinuxDoom/Heretic
from http://www.stacken.kth.se/~mackan/ggi/

        Marcus Sundberg        | http://www.stacken.kth.se/~mackan
       Stockholm, Sweden       |   E-Mail: mackan@stacken.kth.se