  From: Dmitry Semenov <hatter@chollian.net>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Thu, 4 Nov 1999 11:05:38 +0900

FW: problems over matrox fb

Hi
I've just tested vesafb. I've found no problems. So I believe there is a bug
inside of some acceleration function(s).  The question is where is it, in
GGI or matroxfb or my G100 board? If any one has matrox board working with
accelerator matroxfb please test ggiDrawBox and ggiDrawLine in 16 bit
1024x768 F2 mode. Write frame should be invisible, read frame is opposite,
please use clipping 0, 0, 1027, 768 and draw functions arguments like
these -10, 10, 200, 200. Flip it and see results after drawing. I do believe
the problem is when using the other settings as well, but these settings
have problems exactly at least for my board. I use the May release version
of ggi. If this is my mistake please let me know:)

Dmitry