  From: becka@rz.uni-duesseldorf.de
  Date: Sat, 1 May 1999 18:43:03 +0200 (MEST)

LibGIC available for testing

Hi !

I'd say LibGIC is available for Alpha testing.

The most important changes for the API are in place, and I'd like to hear
some comments on the API, usability, design, ...

There is a pretty complete demo called "ggidemo", which is basically a
stripped version of the cube3d demo from LibGGI, but featuring LibGIC
based input methods  and configureable inputs.

There are quite some loose ends to tie, but I thought that might be easier
with some feedback ...

CU, Andy

--
= Andreas Beck                    |  Email :  <andreas.beck@ggi-project.org> =