  From: Thad Phetteplace <tdphette@dexter.glaci.com>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Sat, 29 May 1999 16:34:05 -0500 (CDT)

Re: Transparent Blit

OK, I've been swimming through the ggi2d code and I feel pretty good
about implementing the default BlitOp.  As a test, I plan to create a
demo program that holds a bunch of images in an off-screen visual and
blits them directly to the screen (well, maybe with some page flipping
to make it all smooth).  This is exactly what my game engine does, so
this will be a useful excersize for me.  Can anyone suggest the best
demo program to harvest as a starting point?  I'm currently just looking
at the standard demo.c.

Later,

Thad