  From: Thad Phetteplace <tdphette@dexter.glaci.com>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 19:45:26 -0500 (CDT)

Transparent Blit

Hi all,

I seem to remember someone mentioning a few weeks ago that
transparent blit support would be added to libggi2d.  This
would be a big help in my efforts to port a game from
windows to linux.  Can anyone point me at some good example
code for doing a hardware accelerated transparent blit?
I've installed a recent GGI snapshot but have not yet found
the code that handles this.  I've got a Diablo style game
engine that I'm just itching to open-source, but I want
to move to Linux as my reference platform first.

Thanks in advance,

Thad