  From: Andreas Beck <becka@rz.uni-duesseldorf.de>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 22:52:35 +0200

Re: GGIwrapper 0.2

> > Great. Is it up on the incoming ? Didn't appear in my moveme-somewhere
> > directory yet.
> ? Not sure what happened.. I sent it again, just to make sure.

It's o.k. - this is normal behaviour of our incoming. You upload, it stays
there for a while, it gets moved to a directory, where I can access it,
I move it to the final location.

I'll move it as soon as I get access.

> It seems his work and mine are in different directions: his is to
> completely cover the entirety of the language (for prototyping, as he
> suggests in his README), while I am looking for ways to make the GGI a
> usable graphics library for python (and along those lines, any
> suggestions you have would be useful.) The packaging of color objects is
> one example of this.

Please ask on the list. I have no idea about python, except from knowing
that besides a large snake it is some scripting language.

> Perhaps I should change the name to reflect this, as it is not _truly_ a
> wrapper; it's something thicker and gooeyier. Perhaps "PyGGI"? That'd be
> neat, as I originally wrote it to implement a hypercard clone called
> "Frog".

ROTFL :-). Yes. PyGGI will _love_ frogs. Do you want to implement a "kermit"
extension for remote control ?

CU, ANdy

--
= Andreas Beck                    |  Email :  <andreas.beck@ggi-project.org> =