  From: becka@rz.uni-duesseldorf.de
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 11:59:38 +0200 (MET DST)

Re: GGIwrapper 0.2

Hi !

> The Python-GGI interface GGIwrapper has been updated slightly. Some
> small bugfixes, a bit of function renaming, and lo and behold,
> _nearly_complete_events_!!! Including most of the constants you need to
> identify and mask them. A>

Great. Is it up on the incoming ? Didn't appear in my moveme-somewhere
directory yet.

> To to maintainer of the FTP site: thanks for reminding me about version
> numbers. I'd like to wonder what platform the binary is for though? :)

The two file that are not from you, are from an independent other effort
from David Schere davidws@csmctmto.interpoint.net .

I suppose he got encourage to show his work as well by your post.
And for the binary - don't know. Maybe he's using some binding module.

CU, Andy

--
Andreas Beck              |  Email :  <Andreas.Beck@ggi-project.org>