  From: Jim Meier <fatjim@home.com>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com <ggi-develop@eskimo.com>
  Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 03:34:46 -0600

GGIwrapper 0.2

The Python-GGI interface GGIwrapper has been updated slightly. Some
small bugfixes, a bit of function renaming, and lo and behold,
_nearly_complete_events_!!! Including most of the constants you need to
identify and mask them. All major changes are noted in the CHANGES file.

To to maintainer of the FTP site: thanks for reminding me about version
numbers. I'd like to wonder what platform the binary is for though? :)

(for those that care, my sig below is the result of writing that
wonderful ggiwrapper.ggiOpen() function... i now _despise_ variable
length argument lists :)

You know it's time to rethink your design when you can't debug your
#defines.
-Jim.