  From: Ketil Froyn <ketilf@ifi.uio.no>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 12:14:52 +0200 (MET DST)

Re: Norwegian keymap for XGGI 1.6.1 + bug?

On Mon, 24 May 1999, Marcus Sundberg wrote:

> Ok, thanks. Afaics there might be some redundant things in there though.
> Could you try the attached keymap and see if anything breaks?

It seems to work fine still. But I just upgraded to RH6.0, and at first it
didn't work. I realised that was because I had chosen keymap "no", but
I used to have "no-latin1". I really don't know the difference, but now
I'm using "no-latin1" again, and everything seems to work fine. So the
moral of the story is that this keymap is no good with "no".

> > And I'm seeming to have some trouble making xggi die when I press
> > Ctrl-Alt-BS. I tried both of my CTRL-keys, but neither worked. I
> > haven't read any docs for the new version yet, so this might well
> > be my own fault. :)
> Please check with inputdump on the console and xev in XGGI what they
> think your control keys are.

xev gives me "Control_R", "Alt_L", and "BackSpace". I have tried with
"Control_L" too, but that didn't help.

And finally, a little (probably worthless) bugreport. XGGI just suddenly
ate all my CPU, and stopped responding. I had started it, opened 2 Eterms,
and ssh'd to the UNI. I had to kill -9 XGGI to make it go away.

Ketil Froyn
--
He who Laughs, Lasts.

http://www.ifi.uio.no/~ketilf/