  From: Ketil Froyn <ketilf@ifi.uio.no>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 14:49:14 +0200 (MET DST)

Norwegian keymap for XGGI 1.6.1 + bug?

Hi.
I've completed the norwegian keymap for XGGI, and I have included it in
this mail. It was made with XGGI 1.6.1. (I have put
"keycode 119 = Mode_switch" in here, and that seems to work fine. Is
there some reason I'm missing that this should be run later?).

I've noticed a few things while I've been using XGGI 1.6.1 that probably
shouldn't be there. When I change consoles, (ALT-Fx), this keycombo is
sent to the active X window, causing emacs to divide into 2 or writing
"~x" in my Eterm window. Also, CTRL-left/right doesn't have any effect in
XGGI, but it should change consoles to the left/right. I don't know if
this is a ggi or an xggi problem, though. And I'm seeming to have some
trouble making xggi die when I press Ctrl-Alt-BS. I tried both of my
CTRL-keys, but neither worked. I haven't read any docs for the new version
yet, so this might well be my own fault. :)

I can see the accelleration is taking effect on my Matrox Mill. I, and
that is nice :)

And one last question: can I run XGGI under X? How? And if I'd like to run
multiheading under X (so I get 2 windows with X under X), is that
possible? Just curious, I don't *need* this :)

Ketil Froyn
--
He who Laughs, Lasts.

http://www.ifi.uio.no/~ketilf/